Client Account Manager
This full-time position is responsible for the system setup, implementation, training and/or reinforcement of training, and support of software applications for new and existing clients.
- Manage the implementation process for assigned clients.
- Creating and help with execution of client’s implementation schedule to ensure timeliness of go-live date.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve client issues.
- Provide support to the sales team regarding product demonstrations and any other assistance needed through the sales process.
- Participate in design, documentation, and QA testing when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years fundraising experience. Familiar with one or more current fundraising software in the market.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and adhere to defined quality standards.
- Energetic, driven and self-starter personality.
- Excellent presentation skills preferred.
- Ability to react quickly to complex situations; work with employees, customers and outside organizations in a professional manner.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4 year college.
Please send the resume to